March Wellness Challenge
To educate, support, and empower employees and their dependents to improve and maintain their overall health and well-being through healthy lifestyle choices and to create a culture of wellness throughout the Ogallala Community.
- Encourage all employees of the city of Ogallala to participate in the wellness program
- Long term commitment to the wellness program
- Educate employees on a long term lifestyle change
- Improve Employee Moral
- Improve Employee Productivity
- Increase recruitment and employee retention.
- Reduced health care costs
- Weight Reduction
- Improved physical fitness
- Increased Stamina
- Lowers Levels of stress
- Increased well-being, self image, and self esteem
- Any permanent full time and permanent part time employee upon completion of the initial 6 month evaluation period.
- Spouses are included.
- Any employee under the age of 21 is exempt from the wellness bio-metric readings. They do have to complete the HRA, BPM SKF%, HT, WGT to be eligible.
- Wellness Wednesday Bio-metric Readings
- Monthly Exercise Cards
- Monthly Challenges
- Wellness Education Classes