Forms Available Through the City Clerk's Office

SDL - Responsible Beverage Server

To access the Responsible Beverage Server form for Special Designated Liquor Licenses, click this link. Please remember that this form needs to be completed, signed and returned to the City Clerk 7 days prior to the 1st day of the event. You will not be able to pick up your license until this form is completed. If you have any questions, please call Jane Skinner, City Clerk-Treasurer, at 308 284-3607.

Occupation Tax

Any person who operates a facility in which the public may obtain sleeping accommodations is required by Ordinance 1273 to pay an occupation tax of 2% of the basic rental rates charged per occupied room per night. Occupation tax payments are due to the City Clerk's office on or before the 1st day of each calendar month next succeeding the month during which the room was occupied.
Occupation Tax form Ordinance No. 1273